Abstract Submission Deadline : 01.07.2019
Abstracts should be sent online from the symposium website (igdirturkermeniiliskileri2019.igdir.edu.tr). Submissions sent by e-mail or mail independently of the system will not be accepted. An informational message will be sent to your e-mail address after receiving your Abstract. For technical support or inquiries during the submission, you can contact the symposium page via e-mail at (email@example.com).
Abstract Submission and Evaluation
The symposium is open to participation of all native and foreign researchers related with the subject. Proposals for papers in at least 300 words, including the objects, approach, resources and estimated evidences should be sent to (igdirturkermeniiliskileri2019.igdir.edu.tr) by 01th July, 2019 with attachments by email. The proposals will be evaluated by the members of the Organizing and Scientific Board, considering Symposium topics, the relevancy of scientific requirements, and originality. The Scientific Committee will evaluate all the submitted proposals on a peer-review basis, and decide whether to accept/correct/ reject.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 02.09.2019
Full paper files of accepted papers should be prepared according to Full Paper Template and it should be sent online from the symposium website (igdirturkermeniiliskileri2019.igdir.edu.tr) till the 02 September 2019.
Abstract & Full Paper Template
1. The title of the paper should be centered and written in bold. The title should be followed by the author/authors’ name and written right aligned. Academic title, institution and e-mail address should be written respectively in unnumbered endnotes at the bottom of the page.
2. After the title and author’s name, abstracts in 300 words length should be written both Turkish and English in 10-point font. English abstracts should have the title.
3. The letter character of the paper text should be Times New Roman and font size 12. The font size of any footnote for the tables and the sources of any information in the text should be 10.
4. Full-papers should be typewritten on A4/letter pages in M. Word program with the following margins: top of the paper 2.5, bottom 2.5, left 2.5 and right 2.5 cm, and header 1.25 cm, footer 1.25 cm.
5. There should be no space between paragraphs, indentation: 0 cm, space: first 6nk, then 6nk and line spacing should be single space.
6. If references used within the text, author’s last name, publication date and page number should be written between parenthesis respectively if references used in endnotes first and last name of the author, the title of the book in italic (article in quotes and the name of journals in italic), publisher, place and date of publication, page number should be written respectively. References should be put at the end of the text in alphabetical order according to last names of authors as in endnotes.
7. Tables and graphics should be enumerated individually and the source should be written in 10-point font under graphics.
8. If not needed and not related to the text directly, original document, picture, maps and quasi should not be put in the text, they should be added at the end of the text by enumerating. Pictures with high resolution should be written to compact disk and compact disk should be sent.
Note: Acceptance of abstracts does not mean that full of paper of abstract will be accepted!